Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Sager P650RE. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Sager P650RE laptop.
Sager P650RE laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:12
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:37
- HDD storage drive w/caddy ~3:15
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~3:47
- GPU Heatsink & Fan ~4:36
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~5:53
- LCD screen connections ~7:11
- Operating Memory RAM ~7:24
- Motherboard & CPU ~8:02 ~10:54
- Keyboard ~9:28
- USB IO board ~13:26
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~13:45
- LCD Screen assembly ~15:30
Need to sell your used or old Sager P650RE laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!