Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble HP Pavilion 15-cc563st. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of HP Pavilion 15-cc563st laptop.
HP Pavilion 15-cc563st laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:13
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~3:09
- HDD storage drive w/caddy ~4:02
- Memory RAM ~4:17
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~4:30
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~5:48
- Motherboard & CPU unit ~6:10 ~7:58
- Touchpad ribbons ~7:05
- LCD screen connection ~7:33
- USB IO board ~7:21
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~8:32
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:20
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did HP Pavilion 15-cc563st laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old HP Pavilion 15-cc563st laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!