Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble HP Envy TouchSmart 17t J100. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of HP Envy TouchSmart 17t J100 laptop. HP Envy TouchSmart 17t J100 laptop disassembly steps:
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (HSTNN-LB4O) ~0:08
- Bottom case cover ~0:16 ~6:05
- Optical Drive (UJ8DB DVD burner) ~3:45
- HDD 1TB 7200 RPM ~4:15
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (717384-001) ~5:14
- Memory RAM (Hynix 8GB DDR3L-12800S) ~5:30
- USB IO board ~7:12
- CPU HeatSink & Fan ~8:00
- Motherboard & CPU ~9:17
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~10:40.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did HP Envy TouchSmart 17t J100 laptop disassembly!Need to sell your used or old HP Envy TouchSmart 17t J100 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!