Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Samsung 900X series . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Samsung 900X series laptop.
Samsung 900X series laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:14
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:40
- Memory ram ~4:24
- CPU Fan Heatsink ~5:40
- Wireless/Bluetooth WiFi Card ~6:15
- Solid State Hard Drives ~6:45
- USB Ports HDMI Card Reader Board ~7:00
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:10
- LCD Screen hinges & brackets ~7:57
- DC power jack disconnect ~9:00
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:23
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Samsung 900X series laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Samsung 900X series laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!