Jan 31, 2021
Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble/assemble Dell XPS 15 9560 and replace thermal paste. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell XPS 15 9560 laptop. Dell XPS 15 9560 laptop disassembly and thermal paste replacement steps:
- Remove button case ~0:07
- Disconnect lithium battery ~1:30
- Disconnect & remove cooling fun ~1:36
- Cooling Fan cleaning ~3:12
- Remove heatsink ~3:50
- Heatsink Cleaning ~4:07,
- Using antistatic linen wipes remove gently left over of old thermal paste on CPU and heatsink ~4:30
- Drop tiny bit of new thermal paste on the CPU and GPU ~5:10
- Place heatsink & cooling fans back on the laptop CPU and GPU ~5:43
- Assemble laptop parts in reverse order they were removed.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell XPS 15 9560 laptop disassembly!Need to sell your used or old Dell XPS 15 9560 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!