Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Macbook Pro A1398 Mid 2015 core i7. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Macbook Pro A1398 Mid 2015 core i7 laptop.
Macbook Pro A1398 Mid 2015 core i7 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:09
- SSD M2 storage drive ~1:44
- WiFi Antenna wires ~2:34
- Touchpad and other ribbons ~3:22
- LCD screen connectors ~3:58
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~4:13
- CPU Fans left & right ~4:24
- Motherboard & CPU ~6:30 ~7:05
- IO board ~6:57
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~7:40
- LCD Screen assembly~9:05
- Toucpad & palmrest ~9:23
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Macbook Pro A1398 Mid 2015 core i7 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Macbook Pro A1398 Mid 2015 core i7 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!