Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Asus Q535U. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus Q535U laptop.
Asus Q535U laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:10
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy enclosure ~2:58
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~3:10
- SSD Storage Drive ~3:53
- CPU HeatSink & Fan ~4:12
- LCD Screen connections ~6:06
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~6:33
- LCD Screen assembly ~7:31
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:42 ~9:16
- Memory RAM ~9:04
Need to sell your used or old Asus Q535U laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!