Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Lenovo ThinkPad T550. Use at your own risk, this information could be used for repairing or if you need to sell the parts of your Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop.
Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop disassembly steps:
- External Battery ~0:12
- Bottom case cover ~0:19
- Internal Battery ~1:37
- Hard/SSD drive w/caddy ~2:30
- Memory RAM ~2:51
- WiFi card antenna disconnect ~2:56
- WiFi & Bluetooth removal ~3:09
- CPU Fan wire ~3:22
- LCD Screen cables ~3:31
- DC Power Jack disconnect ~4:07
- Right Speaker wire ~4:11
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~4:27
- Touchpad ribbon ~5:10
- Motherboard & CPU ~5:18 ~8:15
- Keyboard ~6:32
- LCD Screen hinges & mounts ~9:00
- LCD Screen assembly ~10:15
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!