Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 7586 core i7. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell Inspiron 7586 core i7 laptop.
Dell Inspiron 7586 core i7 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:14
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:35
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy enclosure ~3:20
- WiFi & Bluetooth board ~3:45
- M2 storage drive card~5:20
- CPU Fan disconnect ~3:53
- CPU Fan & Heatsink ~4:05 ~5:00
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~4:20 ~6:20
- Memory RAM ~5:46
- LCD Screen cables ~6:00
- LCD Screen assembly ~7:41
- MOBO IO board ~8:00
- Motherboard & CPU~8:23
- DC power jack~8:39
- Touchpad disconnect ~9:08
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell Inspiron 7586 core i7 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Dell Inspiron 7586 core i7 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!