Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell XPS 9560. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell XPS 9560 laptop.
Dell XPS 9560 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:17
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:37
- Memory RAM ~3:57
- HDD storage w/caddy ~4:07
- LCD screen connectors & wires ~4:56
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~5:18
- DC power jack 6:41
- Touchpad ribbon disconnect ~6:46
- SSD storage card 7:07
- WiFi & Bluetooth card ~7:23
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:35 ~8:59
- LCD Screen hinges & brackets ~7:58
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:18
Need to sell your used or old Dell XPS 9560 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!