Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Asus ROG GL703V . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus ROG GL703V laptop.
Asus ROG GL703V laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:10~2:54
- HDD HGST HTS721010A9E630~1:57
- Genuine B41N1711 Battery~3:40
- 867Mbps Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265NGW WiFi ~4:10
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~5:10
- Memory RAM 16GB ~6:10,4GB W/ i7-7700HQ Motherboard ~6:40~8:05
- Assembly hinges & brackets ~7:10
- Power jack ~7:58
- Keyboard ~8:28
- LCD Screen assembly ~8:32
Need to sell your used or old Asus ROG GL703V laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!