Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Toshiba Satellite S55 A. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Toshiba Satellite S55 A laptop.
Toshiba Satellite S55 A laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:12 ~2:32
- Memory RAM Cover ~1:53
- Memory RAM ~2:15
- Optical Drive ~2:25
- Speaker ~4:06
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~4:14
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy ~3:33
- CPU Fan/IO board/LCD assembly/WiFi antenna connections ~5:28
- WiFi card board ~6:23
- CPU Fan & Heatsink ~6:35
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:43 ~10:23
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~8:08
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:06
- DC Power Jack ~9:34
- Keyboard ~9:48
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Toshiba Satellite S55 A laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Toshiba Satellite S55 A laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!