Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Samsung NT900X3K. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Samsung NT900X3K laptop.
Samsung NT900X3K laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:07
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~1:38
- SSD Storage Card 3:41
- DC power jack disconnect ~4:08
- LCD Screen wires & connectors ~4:12
- WiFi antennas & cover ~10:11
- CPU Fans (left & right) ~4:40
- Keyboard & Touchpad disconnect ~5:45
- Holding brackets and IO board ~6:42
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:38
- LCD Screen hinges & brackets ~8:07
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:28
Need to sell your used or old Samsung NT900X3K laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!