Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17IKB. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17IKB laptop.
Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17IKB laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:15
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~3:04
- HDD storage drive w/caddy ~3:29
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~4:15 ~5:15
- M2 SSD storage drive ~4:35
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~4:55
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~5:50
- Motherboard & CPU ~6:51
- LCD Screen assembly ~7:20
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17IKB laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Lenovo IdeaPad 330 17IKB laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!