Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble HP OMEN 15t dc000 . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of HP OMEN 15t dc000 laptop.
- HP OMEN 15t dc000 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:10
- Li-ion battery 11.55V, 5150mAh, 61.6Wh , HP P/N: HSTNN-UB71 ~1:39
- HGST 1TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive ~2:38
- Dual Band, 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 ~2:48
- SK Hynix 8GB memory ~3:10
- Cooling Fan with Heatsink ~3:15
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~7:15
- USB Board w/Cable DA0G3DTBCD0 ~8:36
- DC Power Jack ~8:50
- Motherboard ~9:00
- USB Board Audio Board DAG35ATB8D0~9:10
- LCD Screen assembly & Keyboard ~9:33
Need to sell your used or old HP OMEN 15t dc000 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!