Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Asus ZenBook UX330U . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus ZenBook UX330U laptop.
Asus ZenBook UX330U laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:20
- Replacement SSD drive ~2:02
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:12
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~3:40
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~4:02
- Wlan SD card reader audio USB board UX330UA_IOBD ~4:48
- Motherboard ~5:22
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~6:20
- LCD Screen assembly ~6:55
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Asus ZenBook UX330U laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Asus ZenBook UX330U laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!