Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell Precision M6500. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell Precision M6500 laptop.
Dell Precision M6500 laptop disassembly steps:
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~0:09
- DVD drive ~0:22
- Bottom case cover ~0:50 ~7:15
- Memory RAM ~0:58
- Storage drive caddy ~1:07
- WiFi & Bluetooth board ~2:30 ~2:56
- Power Button Hinge Cover w/Finger Print Reader ~3:33
- Keyboard w/ mouse buttons ~4:03
- LCD Screen cables ~4:38
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~6:00
- LCD Screen assembly ~6:40
- Touchpad disconnect ~9:02
- Express Card Reader ~9:11
- CPU Fan & Heatsink ~10:38
- Video Card Fan & Heatsink ~13:53,
- MOBO IO board ~8:00
- USB Audio SD Card Reader Board DA0XM2PI6D ~9:50
- Motherboard & CPU~13:22
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell Precision M6500 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Dell Precision M6500 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!