Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 15 7559. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop.
Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:07 ~4:08 ~6:45
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~0:42
- M2 Storage Drive Card ~1:32
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy enclosure ~1:43
- WiFi & Bluetooth board ~2:35
- LCD Screen cables ~2:52
- Memory RAM ~3:10
- Keyboard ~4:50
- CPU Fan & Heatsink ~5:30 ~8:00 ~9:08
- IO board ~7:20 ~8:48
- Motherboard & CPU ~8:55
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~10:08
- LCD Screen connections ~10:40
- DC power jack ~10:50
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!