Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 15 5559. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell Inspiron 15 5559 laptop.
Dell Inspiron 15 5559 laptop disassembly steps:
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~0:10
- Bottom case cover ~0:17 ~4:50
- Memory & Hard drive cover~1:25
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy enclosure ~1:39
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~2:23
- Memory RAM ~3:38
- CMOS battery~ 2:50
- Optical Disc Drive ~3:30
- Keyboard ~3:42
- USB IO board ~6:20
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~1:45 ~6:33
- Motherboard & CPU ~7:03
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~8:10
- LCD Screen assembly ~9:25
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell Inspiron 15 5559 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Dell Inspiron 15 5559 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!