Dell Inspiron 14-5447 video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Dell Inspiron 14-5447 . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Dell Inspiron 14-5447 laptop.
Dell Inspiron 14-5447 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case ~0:10~2:53~4:35
- Battery 0PD19 7.4V 58Wh ~0:40
- Memory RAM ~1:08
- Hard Drive Caddy ~1:16
- CPU Cooling Cooler Fan~2:06
- WiFi Card ~2:36
- Speaker ~5:55
- USB Port / SD Card Reader IO Circuit Board~6:22
- Heatsink ~6:33
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~7:02
- Motherboard System Board with i5 1.50GHz CPU- G1DPC ~7:30
- Power Jack ~8:04
- LCD screen assembly ~8:11
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Dell Inspiron 14-5447 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Dell Inspiron 14-5447 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!