Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Asus ZenBook UX305F. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus ZenBook UX305F laptop.
Asus ZenBook UX305F laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:10
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:14
- M2 SSD storage drive ~3:23
- WiFi & bluetooth card ~4:41
- IO FPC ribbon ~4:20
- USB IO FPC board ~4:30
- Motherboard & CPU ~5:08 ~7:45
- LCD screen connection ~6:40
- CPU Heatsink & Fan ~7:02
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~8:03
- LCD Screen assembly ~8:30
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Asus ZenBook UX305F laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Asus ZenBook UX305F laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!