Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Alienware 17 R3. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition used in this video could be used, old, or new. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Alienware 17 R3 laptop.
Alienware 17 R3 laptop disassembly steps:
- Memory RAM ~0:48
- HDD Storage Drive w/caddy enclosure ~0:50
- HDD Storage Drive ~1:00
- Bottom case cover ~2:10
- LCD Screen connections ~6:06
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~6:33
- Palmrest touchpad cover ~7:10
- LCD Screen assembly ~11:31
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~12:30
- Motherboard & CPU ~13:22
- CPU HeatSink & Fan ~14:42
Need to sell your used or old Alienware 17 R3 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!