Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Alienware 15 R2 Core i5. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Alienware 15 R2 Core i5 laptop.
Alienware 15 R2 Core i5 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:20
- SSD M2 Storage drive ~2:15
- Touchpad & other ribbons disconnect ~2:50
- Touchpad ~4:20
- Memory RAM ~4:28
- WiFi & Bluetooth card~4:45
- Palmrest w/touchpad cover ~5:50
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~6:53 ~13:20
- USB IO FPC board ~7:50
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~8:25
- LCD Screen assembly ~10:10
- Motherboard & CPU ~10:25
- CPU HeatSink & Fan ~11:58 ~12:50
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Alienware 15 R2 Core i5 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Alienware 15 R2 Core i5 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!