Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Acer Aspire VN7 791 . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Acer Aspire VN7 791 laptop.
Acer Aspire VN7 791 laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:11~3:25
- SATA CD/DVD-RAM Drive Burner ~3:04
- Keyboard ~4:50
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~5:05
- Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA222 wireless card~5:22
- Western Digital 1TB hard drive ~5:30
- DC Power Jack ~6:30
- IO Board & Cable ~6:45
- LCD Assembly hinges & brackets ~7:00
- LCD Screen assembly ~7:36
- Cooling Fan with Heatsink ~7:48 ~9:03
- Motherboard ~8:48
- Kingston 8GB PC3L-12800S RAM~9:48
- SSD ~9:57
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our laptopnuts.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Acer Aspire VN7 791 laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Acer Aspire VN7 791 laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!