Another video from our YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble Asus FX404G. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus FX404G laptop.
Asus FX404G laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:14
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery ~2:50
- WiFi & Bluetooth Card ~3:14
- HDD Hard Drive ~3:45
- CPU Cooling Fan & Heatsink ~4:15
- Motherboard & CPU ~6:22
- Assembly Hinges & Brackets ~7:22
- LCD Screen connections ~8:12
Need to sell your used or old Asus FX404G laptop? Sell it to LaptopNuts for cash online!